A network administrator has configured a Cisco router with the
ip flow-export destination 22.214.171.124 2055 command. What are two results of the issued command? (Choose two.)
- It sets the NetFlow cache for device 126.96.36.199 to 2055 megabytes.
- It sends the NetFlow data to the host 188.8.131.52.
- It uses UDP port 2055 to capture the traffic
- It uses TCP port 2055 to capture the traffic.
- It captures the traffic exiting towards the device 184.108.40.206.
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR v8 Final Exam