Which three statements describe the characteristics of the Cisco hierarchical network design model? (Choose three.)
- The core layer is commonly implemented as a star topology.
- The distribution layer is responsible for route summarization and isolating failures from the core.
- The access layer provides a means of connecting end devices to the network
- Two goals of the core layer are high availability and maximizing throughput.
- Route summarization is not necessary at the core and distribution layers.
- The distribution layer distributes network traffic directly to end users.
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR v8 Final Exam