A network administrator is assigned the 172.16.0.0/24 block of addresses to use in designing an IP addressing scheme. The administrator submits this design for approval:
What should be the response from the senior network engineer regarding this design?
- This design is flawed because the 172.16.0.128/27 network number is invalid.
- This design will work for the branch office.
- This design is flawed because no design could have two networks that use a /26 mask and are not consecutive blocks of addresses.
- This design is flawed because the 172.16.0.96/26 network is not a valid block of addresses.
- This design is flawed because the 172.16.0.96/26 network overlaps with other addresses.
More Questions: DevNet Associate Final Exam Answers