A router in a Frame Relay network needs to forward a message received from a host. What two methods does the router use to identify the correct VC to forward the message? (Choose two.)
- The router forwards the frame to all ports in the network and learns the address from the reply frame.
- The destination host IP address is embedded in the DLCI.
- The router searches Inverse ARP tables for maps of DLCIs to IP addresses.
- A table of static mappings can be searched.
- The router broadcasts a request for the required IP address.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 4: EWAN Practice Final Exam