A user calls the help desk to report a workstation problem. Which three questions would produce the most helpful information for troubleshooting? (Choose three.)
- If you received an error message, what was it?
- What changes have you made to your workstation?
- Do you have the warranty for your workstation?
- What operating system version is running on your workstation?
- Have you used a network monitoring tool on your workstation?
- Have you performed a backup recently?
Explanation: In troubleshooting, the first step is to gather information related to the problem. One way to gather information is to ask questions of the individual who reported the problem as well as any other affected users. Questions should include end user experiences, observed symptoms, error messages, and information about recent configuration changes to devices or applications.
Exam with this question: Module 8.6.3 Troubleshoot Common Network Problems Quiz
Exam with this question: 20.7.3 Module 20 – Troubleshoot Common Network Problems Quiz