It has been noted that the computers of employees who use removable flash drives are being infected with viruses and other malware. Which two actions can help prevent this problem in the future? (Choose two.)
- Set virus protection software to scan removable media when data is accessed.
- Configure the Windows Firewall to block the ports that are used by viruses.
- Enable the TPM in the CMOS settings.
- Repair, delete, or quarantine the infected files.
- Disable the autorun feature in the operating system.
Explanation: Windows Firewall filters data from the network not from removable flash drives. The TPM is used for hardware authentication of users and devices, not malware protection. Repairing, deleting, or quarantining infected files will remove a current virus infection but not prevent future infections.
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Chapter 10 Exam Answers
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Certification Checkpoint Exam #5 Chapters 12-13 Exam Answers