Which two statements are correct about level one and level two technicians? (Choose two.)
- Level two technicians usually respond to the “down calls” as they may be able to resolve them faster.
- Level one technicians usually work on the problems that require opening up the computer case.
- Level two technicians are often referred to as “incident screeners,” and level one technicians are often referred to as “product specialists.”
- Level two technicians are usually more knowledgeable about technology than the level one technicians are.
- Level two technicians prepare a work order and escalate it to a level one technician if a problem cannot be resolved within ten minutes.
Explanation: Call centers sometimes have different names for level one and level two technicians. Level one technicians might be known as level one analysts, dispatchers, or incident screeners. Level two technicians might be known as product specialists or technical-support personnel.
The level two technician is usually more knowledgeable than the level one technician is about technology, or has been working for the company for a longer period of time. When a problem cannot be resolved within a predetermined amount of time, the level one technician prepares an escalated work order.
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Chapter 11 Exam Answers
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Practice Final Chapters 10-14 Exam Answers