Match the data governance role to the correct function.
Explanation: IT security governance determines who is authorized to make decisions about cybersecurity risks within an organization. There are several key roles in good data governance programs:
- Data owner -A person who ensures compliance with policies and procedures, assigns the proper classification to information assets, and determines the criteria for accessing information assets.
- Data controller - A person who determines the purposes for which, and the way in which, personal data is processed.
- Data custodian - A person who implements the classification and security controls for the data in accordance with the rules set out by the data owner.
- Data steward - A person who ensures that data supports an organization’s business needs and meets regulatory requirements.
- Data protection officer - A person who oversees an organization’s data protection strategy.
Exam with this question: Cyber Threat Management - 1.4.2 Governance and Compliance Quiz
Exam with this question: Cyber Threat Management: My Knowledge Check Answers