Refer to the exhibit. A network technician determines DHCP clients are not working properly. The clients are receiving IP configuration information from a DHCP server configured on the router but cannot access the Internet. From the output in the graphic, what is the most likely problem?
- The DHCP server service is not enabled.
- The inside interface for DCHP is not defined.
- The DHCP pool is not bound to the interface.
- The pool does not have a default router defined for the clients.
- All the host addresses have been excluded from the DHCP pool.
More Questions: CCNA Exploration 4: EWAN Chapter 7 Exam