Refer to the exhibit. Router RTA has been configured as the active HSRP router. Router RTB is to be the standby HSRP router. However, once the indicated configuration was applied to router RTB, the console began to display the message %HSRP-4-DIFFVIP1. What is the cause of the message?
- The subnet mask is missing from the standby 50 ip 10.1.1.10 command.
- The virtual IP address is not the same as the active router.
- The command standby preempt should only be applied on the active router.
- The group number is not the same as the active router.
- The ports on the switch must be configured with the spanning-tree PortFast feature.
More Questions: CCNP SWITCH Chapter 6 Exam Answers