Refer to the exhibit. Router1 and Router2 each support separate areas of a data center, and are connected via a crossover cable. Resources attached to Router1 are unable to connect to resources attached to Router2. What is the likely cause?
- The crossover cable is faulty.
- The IP addressing is incorrect.
- There is a Layer 2 problem with the router connection.
- The upper layers are experiencing an unspecified problem.
- One or both of the Ethernet interfaces are not working correctly.
More Questions: CCNA Exploration 4: EWAN Practice Final Exam