Refer to the exhibit. Switches DSw1 and DSw2 are configured with the HSRP virtual IP address 10.10.10.1, and standby priority is set to 100. Assume both switches finish booting at the same time and HSRP is operating as expected. On the basis of this information, which three HSRP statements are true? (Choose three.)
- Applying the standby 32 timers 10 30 command on the Gi0/2 interfaces of each switch would decrease the failover time.
- If the DSw1 and DSw2 switches have been configured to preempt, then DSw2 will be the active router.
- If the DSw1 switch is configured with the standby preempt command and DSw2 is not, then DSw1 will be the active router.
- The HSRP group number in this HSRP configuration is HSRP group number 50.
- The standby track command is useful for tracking interfaces that are not configured for HSRP.
- When host A sends an ARP request for 10.10.10.1, Virtual Router replies with the MAC address of the active router.
More Questions: CCNP SWITCH Final Exam Answers