Refer to the exhibit. What two effects will occur when a fourth distribution module is included in the campus enterprise network that is depicted in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- The inclusion of the fourth module will increase the routing complexity.
- It will limit the traffic flow in the network.
- It will provide scalability for future growth.
- It will impact the security of the traffic between the distribution switches.
- It will increase the number of additional links that are required to provide redundant connectivity.
More Questions: CCNP SWITCH Final Exam Answers