Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator configures both switches as displayed. However, host C is unable to ping host D and host E is unable to ping host F. What action should the administrator take to enable this communication?
- Associate hosts A and B with VLAN 10 instead of VLAN 1.
- Configure either trunk port in the dynamic desirable mode.
- Include a router in the topology.
- Remove the native VLAN from the trunk.
- Add the switchport nonegotiate command to the configuration of SW2.
Explanation: If one trunk port is in auto DTP negotiation mode, a trunk will be formed if the adjacent switch port is placed in trunk or dynamic desirable mode.
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR v8 Certification Practice Exam Answers
More Questions: Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials ( Version 7.00) – SRWE Final Exam
More Questions: CCNA 3 Final Exam Answers