Refer to the exhibit. What two pieces of information can be gathered from the generated message? (Choose two.)
- This message is a level five notification message.
- This message indicates that service timestamps have been globally enabled.
- This message indicates that enhanced security was configured on the vty ports.
- This message appeared because a major error occurred that requires immediate action.
- This message appeared because a minor error occurred that requires further investigation.
Explanation: A Cisco router log message consists for three parts:
1) the timestamp
2) the log message and severity level
3) the message text