Refer to the exhibit. Which piece of information can be obtained from the AAA configuration commands?
- If the TACACS+ AAA server is not available, no users can establish a Telnet session with the router.
- The authentication method list used by the console port is named ACCESS.
- The authentication method list used for Telnet is named ACCESS.
- The local database is checked first when console and Telnet access to the router is being authenticated.
- If the TACACS+ AAA server is not available, console access to the router can be authenticated using the local database.
Explanation: The login authentication ACCESS command under the line vty 0 4 command configures the AAA authentication for VTY lines access to use the method list named ACCESS. The aaa authentication login ACCESS tacacs+ local command configures the authentication method for ACCESS to use the AAA server with TACACS+ protocol. If the AAA server cannot be connected, then the local user database is used next.