Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements describe the results of entering these commands? (Choose two.)
- R1 will send system messages of levels 0 (emergencies) to level 4 (warnings) to a server.
- The syslog server has the IPv4 address 192.168.10.10.
- R1 will not send critical system messages to the server until the command debug all is entered.
- R1 will reset all the warnings to clear the log.
- R1 will output the system messages to the local RAM.
Explanation: System messages of levels 0 (emergencies) through 4 (warnings) are sent to the syslog server at 192.168.10.10.
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR v8 Certification Practice Exam Answers