What are three benefits of cloud computing? (Choose three.)
- It utilizes end-user clients to do a substantial amount of data preprocessing and storage.
- It uses open-source software for distributed processing of large datasets.
- It streamlines the IT operations of an organization by subscribing only to needed services.
- It enables access to organizational data anywhere and at any time.
- It turns raw data into meaningful information by discovering patterns and relationships.
- It eliminates or reduces the need for onsite IT equipment, maintenance, and management.
More Questions: CCNA 3 v7.0 Final Exam Answers
More Questions: Introduction to IoT Final Exam Answers