What are three characteristics of containers on a host server? (Choose three.)
- They all share the same OS.
- They are isolated from each other.
- They leverage the kernel of the host OS for a quick start.
- They include a guest OS.
- They virtualize a physical server.
- They are resource intensive and require several minutes to start.
Explanation: A container is an isolated environment where containerized applications run. It contains the application and all dependencies needed for the application to run. The containers on a physical server all share the same OS, are isolated from each other, and leverage the kernel of the host operating system to allow for quick starts.
More Questions: Quiz – Virtualization
More Questions: DevNet Associate (Version 1.0) – Practice Final Exam Answers
More Questions: DevNet Associate (Version 1.0) – DevNet Associate (200-901) Certification Practice Exam Answers