1. What is the function of a hypervisor?
- to create VMs and provide hardware abstraction to support them
- to create an isolated environment where containerized applications run
- to perform FCAPS functions for VNFs
- to centralize management of vSwitch configuration
2. What are three characteristics of containers on a host server? (Choose three.)
- They all share the same OS.
- They are isolated from each other.
- They leverage the kernel of the host OS for a quick start.
- They include a guest OS.
- They virtualize a physical server.
- They are resource intensive and require several minutes to start.
3. Which component of the ETSI NFV architectural framework is responsible for creating, maintaining, and tearing down VNF network services?
- NFV orchestrator
- NFV element manager
- Virtualized Infrastructure Manager
4. What are two responsibilities of the NFV orchestrator in the ETSI NFV architectural framework? (Choose two.)
- creating, maintaining, and tearing down VNF network services
- creating end-to-end network services over multiple VNFs
- collecting performance measurements and fault information
- providing life cycle management of all NFVI resources
- performing all FCAPS functions for VNFs
5. What is a Linux based software solution package that includes virtualization, VNF lifecycle management, monitoring, device programmability, and hardware acceleration functions?
- Cisco Enterprise NFV
- Cisco DNA
6. What are two container engines used to create, run, and manage containers in a virtual environment? (Choose two.)
7. Which is an isolated environment that supports application services that share the underlying resources of the host operating system?
- virtual machine
- NFV infrastructure
8. What is a benefit of distributed virtual switching?
- It provides configuration consistency across all the hosts that are part of the distributed switch.
- It allows network traffic to flow between vSwitches within the same host.
- It allows multiple vSwitches to share the same pNIC.
- It provides increased packet throughput to I/O devices.
9. Which three are I/O technologies used to reduce overhead and increase throughput in an OVS environment? (Choose three.)
- PCI Passthrough
- ETSI NFV
10. What is a characteristic of a bare-metal server?
- It runs directly on hardware.
- It runs in a container.
- It is typically used by clients.
- It runs on a hypervisor.
11. In a server virtualization environment, what component enables VMs that connect to vSwitches to communicate with external networks?
- virtual gateway
- emulated PCIe device
12. In a virtualized environment, what device moves data between a pNIC and a vNIC?
- I/O devices
- VNF manager
- VNF orchestrator
13. Which Cisco product provides MANO functionality to the Cisco NFV solution?
- Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) center
- Cisco Enterprise Network Compute System (ENCS)
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
14. Which component of the ETSI NFV architectural framework is responsible for managing and controlling the NFVI hardware resources?
- virtualized infrastructure manager
- VNF manager
- NVF orchestrator
- element manager
15. Which is a characteristic of a vSwitch?
- Network traffic cannot flow between vSwitches within the same virtualized server.
- VMs connected to vSwitches can communicate with external networks through vNICs.
- Multiple vSwitches can share the same pNIC.
- Only one vSwitch can be created in a virtualized server