What are three important considerations when installing a CPU on a motherboard that has just been upgraded? (Choose three.)
- Antistatic precautions are taken.
- The CPU is correctly aligned and placed in the socket.
- The CPU contacts are first cleaned with isopropyl alcohol.
- The CPU heat sink/fan assembly is correctly installed.
- The CMOS battery is removed prior to installing the CPU.
- Maximum insertion force is applied to the load lever so that the CPU is locked in place.
Explanation: Three important considerations to be taken when installing the motherboard are (1) antistatic precautions, (2) CPU pins are aligned correctly with the socket, and (3) the heat sink/fan assembly is installed correctly. The load lever should easily be locked into place when the CPU is assigned with the socket.
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Practice Final Chapters 1-9 Exam Answers