- They allow for unequal cost load balancing.
- The link-state database is a more manageable size.
- They permit configuration of route summarization.
- DR/BDR elections are not required.
- All areas share an identical link-state database.
Explanation: There are several key advantages to using multiarea vs single area OSPF:
Shortest path first (SPF) tree calculations are contained within an area when a link flaps.
The LSDB is more manageable.
Summarization of route information can occur.
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR v8 Certification Practice Exam Answers