What are two characteristics of DSL technology? (Choose two.)
- Uploads typically offer larger transfer rates than downloads.
- Service providers deploy DSL in the local loop of the telephone network.
- DSL download rates are reduced by large volumes of POTS voice traffic.
- Filters and splitters allow POTS and DSL traffic to share the same medium.
- DSL is a shared medium that allows many users to share bandwidth available from the DSLAM.
More Questions: CCNA Exploration 4: EWAN Practice Final Exam