What are two characteristics of voice traffic? (Choose two.)
- Voice traffic latency should not exceed 150 ms.
- Voice traffic is unpredictable and inconsistent.
- Voice traffic requires at least 384 kbs of bandwidth.
- Voice traffic consumes lots of network resources.
- Dropped voice packets are not retransmitted.
Explanation: Voice traffic does not consume a lot of network resources, such as bandwidth. However, it is very sensitive to delay and dropped packets cannot be retransmitted. For good voice quality, the amount of latency should always be less than 150 milliseconds.