What are two functions of a print server? (Choose two.)
- provide print resources to all connected client computers
- store print jobs in a queue until the printer is ready
- ensure that the connected client computers have up-to-date printer drivers
- store backups of documents sent to the printer
- provide uninterrupted power to the printer
Explanation: A print server can provide client computers access to print resources, manage print jobs by storing them in a queue until the print device is ready for them, and provide print job status messages to users.
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Chapter 8 Exam Answers