What are two operational characteristics of the ZBFW default zone? (Choose two.)
- By default, interfaces in this zone are permitted to communicate with interfaces of other security zones.
- It includes interfaces that are not members of other security zones.
- It is a system-built zone.
- It includes all IP addresses on a router.
- All traffic to and from this zone is permitted by default.
Explanation: The default zone is a system-level zone. If an interface is not configured as part of another security zone, it is placed in the default zone automatically.
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR v8 Certification Practice Exam Answers