What are two possible symptoms of MBR/GPT corruption in a workstation? (Choose two.)
- The workstation continually restarts.
- The workstation displays an “Invalid Boot Disk” error.
- The workstation displays a black or blue screen of death.
- The workstation displays a “BOOTMGR is missing” error.
- The workstation displays an “Inaccessible Boot Device” error.
Explanation: When the MBR/GPT is corrupted, the workstation cannot identify the active partition in order to load a valid operating system. The error message “Inaccessible Boot Device” indicates that the active partition is determined. However, the device driver is incompatible with the boot controller or BOOTMGR is corrupted. The reason that a workstation continually restarts is probably that the workstation is set to restart when there is a failure or a startup file has become corrupted. The most likely reason for BSOD is an incompatible device driver or a hardware failure.