What are two reasons for entering the ipconfig command on a Windows PC? (Choose two.)
- to review the network configuration on the PC
- to check if the DNS server can be contacted
- to ensure that the PC can connect to remote networks
- to review the status of network media connections
- to display the bandwidth and throughput of the network connection
Explanation: The command ipconfig is a useful tool for troubleshooting. The command will display some IP addressing configuration and the network media connection status. The command does not test the connection to the DNS server configured or test remote networks. It does not display bandwidth and throughput information.
More Questions: CCNA Cyber Ops (v1.1) – Chapter 2 Exam Answers