A network technician issues the following commands when configuring a router:
R1(config)# router ospf 11 R1(config-router)# network 10.10.10.0 0.0.0.255 area 0
What does the number 11 represent?
- the OSPF process ID on R1
- the cost of the link to R1
- the autonomous system number to which R1 belongs
- the administrative distance that is manually assigned to R1
- the area number where R1 is located
Explanation: There is no autonomous system number to configure on OSPF. The area number is located at the end of the network statement. The cost of a link can be modified in the interface configuration mode. The process ID is local to the router.
More Questions: Modules 1 – 2: OSPF Concepts and Configuration Exam Answers