What does the term vulnerability mean?
- a weakness that makes a target susceptible to an attack
- a computer that contains sensitive information
- a method of attack to exploit a target
- a known target or victim machine
- a potential threat that a hacker creates
Explanation: A vulnerability is not a threat, but it is a weakness that makes the PC or the software a target for attacks.
Exam with this question: 16.5.4 Module Quiz – Network Security Fundamentals Answers
Exam with this question: Cybersecurity Essentials Chapter 1 Quiz Answers
Exam with this question: Network Security Checkpoint Exam Answers
Exam with this question: Endpoint Security: My Knowledge Check Answers