Cybersecurity Essentials 1.1 Chapter 1 Quiz Answers Full Questions
Chapter 1: Cybersecurity – A World of Experts and Criminals
1. What type of attack uses many systems to flood the resources of a target, thus making the target unavailable?
- ping sweep
2. What does the term vulnerability mean?
- a known target or victim machine
- a weakness that makes a target susceptible to an attack
- a potential threat that a hacker creates
- a computer that contains sensitive information
- a method of attack to exploit a target
3. What is the workforce framework category that includes highly specialized review and evaluation of incoming cybersecurity information to determine if it is useful for intelligence?
- Protect and Defend
- Securely Provision
- Oversight and Development
4. Thwarting cyber criminals includes which of the following? (Choose two.)
- hiring hackers
- shutting down the network
- sharing cyber Intelligence information
- establishing early warning systems
- changing operating systems
5. What type of an attack can disable a computer by forcing it to use memory or by overworking its CPU?
6. Pick three types of records that cyber criminals would be interested in stealing from organizations. (Choose three.)
7. What name is given to a amateur hacker?
- script kiddie
- blue team
- red hat
- black hat
8. What name is given to hackers who hack for a cause?
- white hat
- blue hat
9. What does the term BYOD represent?
- bring your own decision
- bring your own disaster
- buy your own disaster
- bring your own device
10. What is an example of an Internet data domain?
- Palo Alto
11. What does the acronym IoE represent?
- Insight into Everything
- Internet of Everything
- Intelligence on Everything
- Internet of Everyday