What is the purpose of using prefix lists?
- to filter routes based on matching subnet masks
- to filter traffic based on a range of protocols or port numbers
- to assign quality of service markings to filtered traffic
- to expand the range of private addresses using PAT
- to implicitly permit neighbor discovery protocol packets
Explanation: Network administrators use prefix lists to control matching routes for route filtering. Prefix lists allow the route and prefix to be defined so that both can be used for route matching.
Exam with this question: Chapter 21: Quiz – Troubleshooting ACLs and Prefix Lists CCNPv8 ENARSI