What three best practices can help defend against social engineering attacks? (Choose three.)
- Enable a policy that states that the IT department should supply information over the phone only to managers.
- Add more security guards.
- Resist the urge to click on enticing web links.
- Deploy well-designed firewall appliances.
- Educate employees regarding policies.
- Do not provide password resets in a chat window.
Explanation: A cybersecurity specialist must be aware of the technologies and measures that are used as countermeasures to protect the organization from threats and vulnerabilities.
Exam with this question: Cybersecurity Essentials FINAL Quiz Answers Full Questions
Exam with this question: Network Security Checkpoint Exam Answers
Exam with this question: Network Support and Security 2.6.3 Cybersecurity Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks Quiz