What two actions will the EIGRP DUAL take if a link to a network goes down? (Choose two.)
- query neighbors for a new route
- search topology table for a feasible successor
- search routing table for a feasible successor
- put the route into passive mode
- run the SPF algorithm to find a new successor
Explanation: When EIGRP detects that it has lost a successor for a path, it searches for a feasible successor in the topology table. If a feasible successor is not available for this path, DUAL performs a new route calculation. The route state changes from passive to active in the EIGRP topology table. The router detecting the topology change sends out query packets to EIGRP neighbors for the route.