What two statements describe EIGRP authentication? (Choose two.)
- EIGRP authentication uses a pre-shared key.
- EIGRP authentication requires that both routers have the same key chain name.
- EIGRP authentication can protect updates from from a protected router to an unprotected one.
- EIGRP authentication uses the MD5 algorithm.
- EIGRP authentication uses varying levels of WEP to encrypt data exchanged between routers.
Explanation: EIGRP message authentication ensures that routers only accept routing messages from other connected routers that know the same pre-shared key. EIGRP supports routing protocol authentication using MD5.