When configuring SSH on a router to implement secure network management, a network engineer has issued the login local and transport input ssh line vty commands. What three additional configuration actions have to be performed to complete the SSH configuration? (Choose three.)
- Set the user privilege levels.
- Generate the asymmetric RSA keys.
- Configure the correct IP domain name.
- Configure role-based CLI access.
- Create a valid local username and password database.
- Manually enable SSH after the RSA keys are generated.
Explanation: SSH is automatically enabled after the RSA keys are generated. Setting user privilege levels and configuring role-based CLI access are good security practices but are not a requirement of implementing SSH.
More Questions: Modules 16 – 17: Building and Securing a Small Network Exam Answers
More Questions: CCNP Enterprise: Advanced Routing (Version 8.0) – Infrastructure Security and Management Exam
More Questions: CCNA Security Practice Final Exam Answers
More Questions: CCNA Security Certification Practice Exam Answers