- Collect email and web logs for forensic reconstruction.
- Conduct full malware analysis.
- Train web developers for securing code.
- Build detections for the behavior of known weaponizers.
- Perform regular vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
Explanation: The most common exploit targets, once a weapon is delivered, are applications, operating system vulnerabilities, and user accounts. Among other measures, such as regular vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, training web developers in securing code can help block potential exploitations on systems.
More Questions: CyberOps Associate (Version 1.0) – CyberOps Associate 1.0 Practice Final exam
More Questions: CCNA Cyber Ops Chapter 13 Exam Answers