Which three statements about a routed port are true? (Choose three.)
- A routed switch port is created by entering VLAN interface configuration mode and assigning an IP address.
- A routed switch port can serve as a default gateway for devices.
- A routed switch port provides an interface that may provide a Layer 3 connection to a next-hop router.
- A routed switch port is a virtual Layer 3 interface that can be configured for any VLAN that exists on a Layer 3 switch.
- A routed switch port is created by configuring a Layer 2 port with the no switchport interface configuration command and assigning an IP address.
- A routed switch port is a physical device that is associated with several VLANs.
More Questions: CCNP SWITCH Chapter 5 Exam Answers