Which three statements about RSTP edge ports are true? (Choose three.)
- Edge ports function similarly to UplinkFast ports.
- Edge ports should never connect to another switch.
- If an edge port receives a BPDU, it becomes a normal spanning-tree port.
- Edge ports immediately transition to learning mode and then forwarding mode when enabled.
- Edge ports never generate topology change notifications (TCNs) when the port transitions to a disabled or enabled status.
- Edge ports can have another switch connected to them as long as the link is operating in full duplex.