Which three statements accurately describe a security policy? (Choose three.)
- It creates a basis for legal action if necessary.
- It defines a process for managing security violations.
- It defines acceptable and unacceptable use of network resources.
- The remote access policy is a component of the security policy that governs acceptable use of e-mail systems.
- It is kept private from users to prevent the possibility of circumventing security measures.
- It provides step-by-step procedures to harden routers and other network devices.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 4: EWAN Practice Final Exam