Which two actions should a technician take if illegal content, such as child pornography, is discovered on the hard drive of a customer computer? (Choose two.)
- Contact a first responder.
- Confront the customer immediately.
- Shut down the computer until authorities arrive.
- Document as much information as possible.
- Remove and destroy the hard drive.
Explanation: If illegal content is found, begin documentation to build a chain of custody and contact a first responder immediately.
More Questions: Final Exam – Composite (Chapters 1-14)
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Chapter 11 Exam Answers