Which two statements accurately describe EIGRP tables? (Choose two.)
- Administrative distance is shown as a column in the neighbor table.
- A feasible successor route can be found in the topology table.
- The topology table shows whether a route is in the passive or active state.
- A successor route can only be found in the routing table.
- The routing table shows the amount of time elapsed since a router adjacency was formed.
- The neighbor table shows all adjacent Cisco devices.
Explanation: Each EIGRP router maintains a topology table for each routed protocol configured, such as IPv4 and IPv6. The topology table includes route entries for every destination that the router learns from its directly connected EIGRP neighbors. It lists all successors and feasible successors that DUAL has calculated to destination networks. Only the successor is installed into the IP routing table. It also indicates the state of a route; P indicates a route is in passive state, which is in a stable mode.