Which two statements are true about the OSI and TCP/IP models? (Choose two.)
- The two bottom layers of the TCP/IP model make up the bottom layer of the OSI model.
- The TCP/IP model is a theoretical model and the OSI model is based on actual protocols.
- The OSI network layer is comparable to the Internet layer of the TCP/IP model.
- The TCP/IP model specifies protocols for the physical network interconnection.
- The TCP/IP model is based on four layers and the OSI model is based on seven layers.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 2: DsmbISP Chapter 7 Exam