Which two statements are true regarding switch port security? (Choose two.)
- The three configurable violation modes all log violations via SNMP.
- Dynamically learned secure MAC addresses are lost when the switch reboots.
- The three configurable violation modes all require user intervention to re-enable ports.
- After entering the sticky parameter, only MAC addresses subsequently learned are converted to secure MAC addresses.
- If fewer than the maximum number of MAC addresses for a port are configured statically, dynamically learned addresses are added to CAM until the maximum number is reached.