Which two statements describe characteristics of load balancing? (Choose two.)
- Load balancing occurs when a router sends the same packet to different destination networks.
- Unequal cost load balancing is supported by EIGRP.
- Load balancing occurs when the same number of packets are sent over static and dynamic routes.
- Load balancing allows a router to forward packets over multiple paths to the same destination network.
- If multiple paths with different metrics to a destinations exist, the router cannot support load balancing.
More Questions: CCNPv8 ENCOR (Version 8.0) – FINAL EXAM