Which two statements describe default redistribution behavior? (Choose two.)
- Redistributed routes must exist in the RIB.
- BGP only redistributes IBGP routes into an IGP protocol.
- Redistribution is transitive between protocols when configured on a single router.
- Sequential protocol redistribution occurs between multiple routing protocols over a series of routers.
- The seed metric for redistributed routes is the same for all IGP protocols.
Explanation: For a route to be redistributed, it must exist in the RIB. Redistribution is sequential but not transitive. By default, BGP redistributes only EBGP routes into IGP protocols. Although EBGP can be redistributed into an IGP, it is not always recommended.