- NetFlow consumes additional memory.
- Netflow requires UDP port 514 for notification messages.
- NetFlow can only be used if all devices on the network support it.
- Netflow requires both management and agent software.
- Netflow can only be used in a unidirectional flow.
Explanation: NetFlow consumes additional memory to accommodate the data stored in cache. The collector must have adequate RAM and hard disk space to support NetFlow. Two individual flows exist for each user connection. All devices are not required to support NetFlow. Data can be collected from devices that do support it.
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR v8 Certification Practice Exam Answers