- It provides underlay and fabric automation and orchestration.
- It is a virtualized network interconnecting all network devices.
- It has three planes of operation: control, data, and policy.
- It is the underlying physical layer transporting data between network devices.
- It includes all devices that actively participate in the SD-Access fabric.
Explanation: The SD-Access overlay network, also known as the SD-Access fabric, is a virtual network that interconnects all of the network devices to form a fabric of interconnected nodes. The overlay network includes three planes of operation: the control plane, the data plane, and the policy plane.
More Questions: CCNPv8 ENCOR (Version 8.0) – Network Design and Monitoring Exam