A customer calls the help desk about setting up a new PC and cable modem and being unable to access the Internet. What three questions would the technician ask if the bottom-up troubleshooting approach is used? (Choose three.)
- Is the NIC link light blinking?
- What is the IP address and subnet mask?
- Can the default gateway be successfully pinged?
- Is the network cable properly attached to the modem?
- Is the Category 5 cable properly connected to the network slot on the PC?
- Can you access your e-mail account?
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 2: DsmbISP Chapter 2 Exam