A customer calls to report a computer problem. Which two actions can the technician take to establish a good rapport with the customer? (Choose two.)
- Use technical terms to determine the level of knowledge the customer possesses.
- Allow the customer to speak without interruption.
- Personalize the call by periodically asking questions unrelated to the computer problem.
- Refer to the customer by name whenever possible.
- Ask only closed-ended questions.
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Chapter 11 Exam Answers